2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge: Vote In The Championship Round!
The Final 2 couples have been chosen, but who will snag the coveted top spot?
So close to victory, you can almost taste it!
After some epic match-ups, you all have chosen the Final 2 couples for Zimbio's eighth annual TV Couples March Madness Challenge. It wasn't easy, but the power of fandoms is proof that anything is possible when you band together for your ride-or-die OTP.
Keep battling it out, shippers, because the challenge isn't over yet. So, who will come out on top and snag that coveted title? We will find out soon enough.
Here are some highlights from the Final 4 round:
Kara & Lena from Supergirl made it to the Championship Round for the second year in a row. It's definitely a momentous feat for this ferocious fandom. The super duo knocked out Black Lightning's Anissa & Grace with relative ease, although ThunderGrace put up a good fight.
Penelope & Josie from Legacies are first time nominees, but they have made an indelible impressions on their fans. The fresh-faced pairing fought their way to the Championship Round after defeating Zelda & Madam Satan from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Of course, Madam Spellman didn't go down easily, and their fandom rallied around the supernatural hotties till the very end.
Who will be crowned the winner on Friday, March 22: SuperCorp or Posie? Well that's totally up to you, so vote your heart out, shippers!
2018 TV Couples March Madness Timeline
Round 1: Monday, March 4 (10 a.m. PST) - Thursday, March 7 (9:59 a.m. PST)
Round 2: Thursday, March 7 (10 a.m. PST) - Monday, March 11 (9:59 p.m. PST)
Round 3: Monday, March 11 (10 p.m. PST) - Thursday, March 14 (9:59 a.m. PST)
Round 4: Thursday, March 14 (10 a.m. PST) - Monday, March 18 (9:59 a.m. PST)
Round 5: Monday, March 18 (10 a.m. PST) - Wednesday, March 20 (9:59 a.m. PST)
Round 6: Wednesday, March 20 (10 a.m. PST) - Friday, March 22 (10 a.m. PST)
Winners announced: Friday, March 22
Here are the ground rules for the 2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge:
1. Any TV pairing can be nominated, even if they've never so much as held hands on the actual show. That means both established couples and fanon duos are welcome! However, the Zimbio editorial team will ultimately determine which pairings make the final cut for the tourney.
2. The couples must be from a show that is currently on the air or went off the air sometime in 2018 (i.e. The Originals and Scandal are fine, but Pretty Little Liars is not).
3. Nominated characters must've been alive on the show at some point in 2018.
4. Feel free to nominate as many TV couples as your heart desires, but please play nice in the comments section.
5. There will be no voting limits once the March Madness bracket launches. We will closely monitor each round to the best of our abilities, so play nice and please refrain from hurtful or suspicious exchanges online.
6. This competition is all about love, so please remember to have fun!