2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge: Nominate Your Favorite Couples Now!
Our 2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge is on the horizon, so make sure you nominate your favorite small-screen power couple!
It's that shipping time of the year again!
Now that Valentine's Day is done and over with, you can now go all out for your favorite TV couples. Get ready to vote your heart out, shippers, because it's time to celebrate your ride-or-die OTP. In fact, 2019 will surely be one for the books! Keep an eye out for new competition because a fresh batch of small-screen sweethearts are ready to make a splash.
Zimbio's 2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge is all about celebrating the couples you love most ardently. This is your opportunity to vote and lend a voice to your fandom. Last year, more than 6.47 million votes were cast and #SwanQueen finally snatched that coveted crown! We're hoping to beat that record of votes this year which means you guys have to come out in full force to represent your ultimate TV twosome.
Now's your chance to nominate all your favorite TV duos in the hopes that one of them will make it to the top. Which fandom will roar the loudest? Well, that's totally up to you.
Before you start planning out your voting power-hours, let's lay the ground rules:
1. Any TV pairing can be nominated, even if they've never so much as held hands on the actual show. That means both established couples and fanon duos are welcome! However, the Zimbio editorial team will ultimately determine which pairings make the final cut for the tourney.
2. The couples must be from a show that is currently on the air or went off the air sometime in 2018 (i.e. The Originals and Scandal are fine, but Pretty Little Liars is not).
3. Nominated characters must've been alive on the show at some point in 2018.
4. Feel free to nominate as many TV couples as your heart desires, but please play nice in the comments section.
5. There will be no voting limits once the March Madness bracket launches. We will closely monitor each round to the best of our abilities, so play nice and please refrain from hurtful or suspicious exchanges online.
6. This competition is all about love, so please remember to have fun!
Don't let your shipping dreams go to waste! Hurry up and fill the comments section below with your nominations. The official launch of Zimbio's 2019 TV Couples March Madness Challenge will be on Monday, March 4th so remember to check back and see if your nominees secured a spot in Round 1.