5 Reasons Why 'The Bachelorette: After the Rose' Was the Most Awkward Thing Ever
ABC/Getty ImagesAndi Dorfman's reality TV fairytale came to a happy end during last night's season finale of The Bachelorette. The 27 year-old assistant district attorney found love in former professional baseball player Josh Murray. We'll sum up what happened:
- She tried to scare him into thinking he wasn't "the one."
- After realizing he was "the one," he smiled and was relieved.
- He got down on one knee and popped the question with a Neil Lane ring he didn't pay for.
- She accepted. Tears.
- They embraced and he carried her into the Dominican Republic sunset.
- The two lived happily ever after in what turned out to be a completely unpredictable ending to a show that hasn't carried on for one too many seasons.
Sarcasm aside, it was the After the Rose finale that presented us with the real television gold that you'll either choose to forget or want to remember forever. We've rounded up a list of the most awkward moments:
1. Andi's virginal white lace dress. Sorry, we weren't feeling it. It also contradicts the news to come.
2. Runner-up Nick Viall revealing that he slept with Andi in the fantasy suite. OMG - people actually have sex in that thing? Andi's angry reaction is priceless. You can hear a pin drop.
Check out the clip here:
3. Andi didn't deny it, and accused him of hitting "below the belt" by revealing personal information. What an appropriate and awkwardly-hilarious pun.
4. Josh joins the couch to reveal that he is trying to get Andi pregnant. Um. Slow your roll, big guy.
5. Grumpy Cat. Oh, hey, let's just have her re-imitate the face she made after Nick revealed, on live TV, that they had sex.
Reality TV. Sigh. Gotta love it.