5 Things to Know About Erinn Westbrook, the New Mean Girl on 'Glee'
Getty ImagesThings are going to be different at McKinley High on the upcoming season of Glee. In addition to saying goodbye to Finn, the Cheerios will welcome a new student — Bree (Erinn Westbrook), a mean girl who's going to shake things up.
Here's a few things to know about Westbrook before she makes her mark on the hit show.
1. She's a smart cookie. Westbrook is a Harvard grad. According to her online bio, she majored in English, American Literature and Language, received a secondary degree in Dramatic Arts, and an advanced certification in Spanish.
2. She started out as a model. She's posed for Nordstrom, Nike, TJ Maxx, and more.
3. She's a spring breaker. No, she didn't get crazy with Selena Gomez at the beach. Instead, Westbrook hosted MTV's Spring Break from 2010-2012.
4. Her first movie came out this summer. Westbrook starred alongside Eva Longoria in In a World, which was directed by Lake Bell.
5. She's BFFs with Jon Lovitz. Since they starred on Mr. Box Office together and all. The actor and comedian has plugged her on Twitter multiple times and she even called to sing him happy birthday earlier this year.
Be sure to tune in for the Glee season premiere Thursday, Sept. 26 on FOX.