(Left to right: Jude Law; Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli via Getty Images. Jessica Simpson via Pacific Coast News)
Here's the scoop on the juiciest relationship news in Hollywood this week:
• While Russell Brand has been busy doing yoga with his new girlfriend, it seems like Katy Perry is doing some moving on of her own. The pop star was seen palling around with hot 22-year-old male model Baptiste Giabiconi at Paris Fashion Week last week. They were spotted at the Chanel runway show, with fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld, and Perry took a seat right next to her Frenchman for the event. Of course, she hasn't come out and admitted anything about her dating life, but we're keeping an eye out for this blossoming relationship.
• Jude Law has had no shortage of relationships (and relationship drama) over the years, and it looks like he has a new lady to add to the collection. The actor stepped out with his rumored new girlfriend, former stage co-star Ruth Wilson, this week in Venice Beach. The first rumors about the two surfaced after they were supposedly seen kissing at the Groucho Club in London. "They were quite enamored with each other," an unnamed, highly unreliable source told Daily Mail. "They were very tactile and seemed an item. They were kissing, and not worried about who saw them." Hopefully Mr. Law's new flame does not call his ex-girlfriend Sienna Miller for dating advice.
• Dennis Quaid is heading for his third divorce at age 57. The actor's wife Kimberly Buffington filed to end their 7-year marriage last week. Court documents indicated that the split could get messy, but the star's PR firm attempted to clear up those rumors. “Contrary to what has been reported, a satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties,” the statement said. Quaid's first marriage lasted for five years, while he and his second wife, Meg Ryan, made it 10.
• It's the end of the road for Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jennie Garth and husband of 11 years Peter Facinelli. The Twilight actor walked the red carpet without his wife at the Hunger Games premiere Monday night, then by Tuesday morning the couple had issued a joint statement about their divorce. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children ... We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time," they wrote. The couple denied split rumors over the summer.
• James Van Der Beek is a dad...again! The former Dawson's Creek star and wife Kimberly welcomed a son Tuesday. “Had my first son this morning… well, actually, my wife had him. I just caught him. Wow. Heart expanding way faster than my brain,” the actor tweeted. “If you could bottle up and distribute this feeling, I swear there’d be no more war. #fatherhood” The pair couple, who got hitched in August 2010, also has a 17-month-old daughter named Olivia. No word yet on what their little guy's name is.
• Jessica Simpson is bound to pop any day now, so in the mean time she's filling her days with TMI interviews. For example, Tuesday she told Ryan Seacrest that her sex drive is out of control on his radio show. "I am definitely 'feeling intimate,'" she said. "I'm kind of unstoppable right now. The Big O is, like, the biggest O ever!" The blonde also said posing nude in Elle was her idea. It kind of just seemed a natural thing for me to do," Simpson revealed. The star will welcome her first baby, a girl, in a "few weeks."
• Who else is going to become a mom this year? Elizabeth Berkley! (If her name doesn't sound familiar, she was Jessie in Saved by the Bell and starred in Showgirls.) The 39-year-old and husband Greg Lauren announced the pregnancy late last week. “In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them,” she said. “Greg and I are so excited to be expecting our first child this summer. We couldn’t be more grateful and overjoyed.”