Christina Aguilera's 2011 Super Bowl 'National Anthem' Ranked 'Most Cringe-worthy'
Christina Aguilera flubbed the lyrics to the National Anthem before the 2011 Super Bowl and now her rendition has been ranked the "most cringe-worthy" performance of the "Star-Spangled Banner."
According to an iHeartRadio poll, Xtina's flub was the worst — earning 35.9% of the votes.
In her case, she messed up the line "What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming," instead singing: "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming."
Here's the top 6 worst National Anthem performances at major sporting events over the last decade, according to the same poll:
1. Christina Aguilera (2011 Super Bowl) 35.9%
2. Steven Tyler (2012 AFC Championship Game) 24.7%
3. Kat DeLuna (2008 NFL Game) 13.1%
4. Michael Bolton (2003 ALCS) 9.6%
5. Scott Stapp of Creed (2005 NASCAR Ford 400) 9.0%
6. Luke Bryan(2012 MLB All-Star Game) 7.6%
See more Christina Aguilera pics here: