(Source: Getty Images)
Adam Sandler (born September 9, 1966) is a comedian and actor. Sandler got his start on Saturday Night Live and is best known for his roles in films such as "Billy Madison," "Happy Gilmore," and "The Wedding Singer." He is married to Jacqueline Titone and has two daughters. See more about Adam Sandler here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Adam Richard Sandler (1966-09-09) September 9, 1966 (age 54) New York City, U.S.
- Education: Manchester Central High School Tisch School of the Arts
- Occupation: Actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, singer
- Years active: 1987–present
- Spouse(s): Jackie Sandler (m. 2003)
- Children: 2
- Medium: Stand-up, film, television, music
- Genres: Observational comedy, surreal humor, blue comedy, musical comedy, sketch comedy, satire
- Subject(s): American culture, Jewish culture, popular culture, sexuality, current events
- Website: adamsandler.com