All you need to know about Alex Rich, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1924-11-15) November 15, 1924 Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Died: April 27, 2015 (2015-04-27) (aged 90) Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Nationality: USA
- Alma mater: Harvard University, USA
- Known for: discoverer of polysomes and Z-DNA
- Awards: National Medal of Science, William Procter Prize for Scientific Achievement, Welch Award in Chemistry, Lomonosov Gold Medal
- Fields: Biophysics
- Institutions: Massachusetts Institute of Technology