Andrew Cuomo is the New York Attorney General who made news as a result of the investigations he led into the workings of financial institution AIG, of whom he said, "The party's over."
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Lieutenant: Robert Duffy Kathy Hochul
- Preceded by: Skirma Kondratas
- Deputy: Asa Hutchinson
- Succeeded by: Saul Ramirez, Jr.
- Governor: Eliot Spitzer David Paterson
- President: Bill Clinton
- Born: Andrew Mark Cuomo (1957-12-06) December 6, 1957 (age 62) New York City, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Kerry Kennedy (m. 1990; div. 2005)
- Children: 3
- Parents: Mario Cuomo Matilda Raffa
- Relatives: Chris Cuomo (brother) Margaret Cuomo (sister)
- Residence: Executive Mansion
- Education: Fordham University (BA) Albany Law School (JD)
- Website: Government website