Check out featured articles and pictures of Ang Lee. In 2003 Lee directed the television series, G-Force, in which characters live out a society's life that is fundamentally changed by their relationship to their culture's past. For more information about Lee and his films please visit www.elonkuei.com....
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1954-10-23) 23 October 1954 (age 65) Chaozhou, Pingtung, Taiwan
- Nationality: Taiwanese
- Education: National Taiwan University of Arts (AA) University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (BA) New York University (MFA)
- Occupation: Director, producer, writer
- Years active: 1982–present
- Notable work: Pushing Hands, The Wedding Banquet, Eat Drink Man Woman, Sense and Sensibility, The Ice Storm, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hulk, Brokeback Mountain, Lust, Caution, Life of Pi
- Spouse(s): Jane Lin (林惠嘉) (m. 1983)
- Children: Haan, Mason