(Source: Getty Images)
Anna Faris (born November 29, 1976) is an American actress, best known for her roles in the "Scary Movie" films as Cindy Campbell. She was also in "The Hot Chick" and "Lost in Translation." Find more pics, videos and articles on Anna Faris here. In 2012 she starred on the NBC...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Anna Kay Faris (1976-11-29) November 29, 1976 (age 43) Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Other names: Anna Faris-Indra Anna Faris-Pratt
- Alma mater: University of Washington
- Occupation: Actress, producer, podcaster, author
- Years active: 1991–present
- Spouse(s): Ben Indra (m. 2004; div. 2008) Chris Pratt (m. 2009; div. 2018)
- Partner(s): Michael Barrett (2017–present)
- Children: 1