All you need to know about Austin Beutner, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Austin Michael Beutner (1960-04-08) April 8, 1960 (age 60) New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Education: B.A., Economics at Dartmouth College
- Occupation: Superintendent, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Known for: CEO and publisher of Los Angeles Times and San Diego Union-Tribune First Deputy Mayor of Los Angeles Founder of Evercore Partners Founder of Vision to Learn
- Spouse(s): Virginia Woltz Beutner
- Children: 4