Getty ImagesAnd two more Hills star are off the market. Lauren Conrad just said "I do" with beau William Tell and Holly Montag married her beau this weekend too.This is bad news if you've always dreamed of marrying a reality TV pioneer.
Of the castmembers featured over six seasons of the show, nearly all of them locked it down already. The only ones who aren't engaged or married already are:
- Lo Bosworth (who appears to be single after most recently dating this guy)
- Audrina Patridge (who just broke up with this guy after five years)
- Brody Jenner (who's now dating this girl)
- Justin Bobby (who appears to be single)
- Stephanie Pratt (who's now looking for love on Millionaire Matchmaker).
So, ladies, you're going to have to all compete for Justin Bobby at this point...
Otherwise, the rest of the cast members have said "I do" or already have a diamond ring:
- Lauren Conrad just married former Something Corporate rocker William Tell over the weekend. He's now a lawyer. Lo was a bridesmaid!
- Holly Montag got engaged to a guy named Richie last October and they tied the knot in Colorado Sunday. Both Heidi and Spencer were there.
- Whitney Port is engaged to boyfriend Tim Rosenman, a former associate producer on The City.
- Heidi Montag has been married to Spencer Pratt for years (for better or worse).
- Kristin Cavallari and husband Jay Cutler now have two sons.
- Jason Wahler married Ashley Slack last October.
- Frankie Delgado married Jennifer Acosta last June.
So now you know which Hills stars are still available, best of luck to you!