(Source: Getty Images)
Brooke Shields (born May 31, 1965) is an American actress, author, and model. Born in New York City to a well-connected family, Shields began her modeling career at the age of 11 months. Brooke made her film debut in Louis Malle's "Pretty Baby," in which she played a child prostitute. She is perhaps best known for her role in "The Blue Lagoon."
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1965-05-31) May 31, 1965 (age 55) Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Alma mater: Princeton University
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Years active: 1966–present
- Spouse(s): Andre Agassi (m. 1997; div. 1999) Chris Henchy (m. 2001)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Frank Shields Teri Shields
- Relatives: Francis Xavier Shields (grandfather) Donna Marina Torlonia (grandmother)