María del Carmen Fernández de Lomana Gutiérrez (born August 1, 1947), known as Carmen Lomana is a Spanish businesswoman, socialite and haute couture collector. She is the widow of Guillermo Capdevila, a famous Chilean industrial designer died in 1999.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: María del Carmen Fernández de Lomana Gutiérrez-Garcia (1948-08-01) 1 August 1948 (age 72) León, Spain
- Nationality: Spanish
- Citizenship: Spanish
- Education: BA, Philosophy
- Alma mater: University of London
- Occupation: Businesswoman, television host
- Years active: 2000s-present (television host)
- Height: 1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)
- Television: Antena 3 (2008–2013) Telecinco (2010–2016) La 1 (2012–2013, 2018–present)
- Spouse(s): Guillermo Capdevila (1974–1999)
- Parent(s): Heliodoro Carmelo Fernández-Lomana Perelétegui María Josefa Gutiérrez García
- Website: www.carmenlomana.com