(Source: Getty Images)
Carol Vorderman (born December 24, 1960)is a television and entertainment personality that first came to fame in the game show "Countdown" in the UK. She has hosted many TV shows, most connected with science and or games, and has authored many text books, sudoku books and diet books. See more pictures and articles about Carol Vorderman here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1960-12-24) 24 December 1960 (age 59) Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Broadcaster
- Years active: 1982–present
- Known for: Countdown (1982–2008), Pride of Britain Awards (1999–), Loose Women (2011–2014), Food Glorious Food (2013), Lorraine (2012–)
- Spouse(s): Christopher Mather (m. 1985; div. 1986) Patrick King (m. 1990; div. 2000)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Tony Vorderman (1920–2007; deceased) Edwina J. Davies (1928–2017; deceased)
- Relatives: Adolphe Vorderman (great-grandfather)