(Source: Getty Images)
Carson Lee Kressley (born November 11, 1969) was the fashion expert on the American television program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show's "Fab Five" members. He is also the motivational host of the TV show How to Look Good Naked.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1969-11-11) November 11, 1969 (age 50) Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Alma mater: Gettysburg College
- Occupation: Television host, actor, writer, producer
- Years active: 2003–present
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
- Board member of: The True Colors Fund The American Saddlebred Museum Philadelphia University
- Awards: Outstanding Reality Program (Primetime Emmy - 2004) for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Website: carsonkressley.com