Cheech Marin pictures, articles, and news. Born August 20, 1946, on a farm in the Philippines where his parents' parents had been born, Marin moved to Chicago in the late 1970s. At 15 years old, he began attending Butler College for Acting, where he won an Oscar for Best Actor under the young actor of the year 1978. After...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Birth name: Richard Anthony Marín
- Born: ( 1946-07-13) July 13, 1946 (age 74) South Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Medium: Stand-up, film, television
- Years active: 1971–present
- Genres: Observational comedy, stoner comedy, sketch comedy, satire
- Subject(s): Latin American culture, recreational drug use, drug culture, everyday life
- Spouse: Darlene Morley (m. 1975; div. 1984) Patti Heid (m. 1986; div. 2009) Natasha Rubin (m. 2009)
- Children: 3