Chris Martin (born March 2, 1977) is an English musician known as the frontman of the band Coldplay. He is married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. Find more pictures, videos and articles about Chris Martin here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Christopher Anthony John Martin (1977-03-02) 2 March 1977 (age 43) Exeter, Devon, England
- Alma mater: University College London
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, philanthropist
- Spouse(s): Gwyneth Paltrow (m. 2003; div. 2016)
- Children: 2
- Genres: Alternative rock, indie rock, post-Britpop, pop rock, pop
- Instruments: Vocals, piano, keyboards, guitar, harmonica
- Years active: 1996–present
- Labels: Parlophone, Capitol, Atlantic
- Associated acts: Coldplay, Avicii, Jay-Z, Adele, Beyoncé
- Website: coldplay.com