Courtney Love (born July 9, 1964) is a musician and actress best known for fronting the Seattle-based rock band Hole. She is also the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain. Find more Courtney Love pictures, news and information below.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Courtney Michelle Harrison (1964-07-09) July 9, 1964 (age 56) San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Other names: Courtney Love Cobain
- Occupation: Singer, musician, actress
- Years active: 1981–present
- Spouse(s): James Moreland (m. 1989; annulled 1989), Kurt Cobain (m. 1992; died 1994)
- Children: Frances Bean Cobain
- Relatives: Linda Carroll (mother), Paula Fox (maternal grandmother)
- Origin: Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- Genres: Alternative rock, punk rock, noise rock, grunge, power pop
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Labels: Sympathy for the Record Industry, Caroline, DGC, Virgin, Ghost Ramp
- Associated acts: Hole, Sugar Babydoll, Pagan Babies, Faith No More, Lana Del Rey