David Glasser pictures, articles, and news.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1936-09-26) 26 September 1936 (age 84) Alexandria, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Education: University of Cape Town
- Alma mater: Imperial College London
- Known for: Attainable region theory
- Spouse(s): Sylvia
- Children: Nadine Benjamin John
- Fields: Chemical engineering
- Institutions: University of the Witwatersrand University of South Africa
- Thesis: Some Kinetic Problems in Oxidation Chain Reactions (1964)