(Source: Getty Images)
Fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg is best known for her iconic 'wrap dress.' After whirlwind success in the 1970s, Von Furstenberg relaunched her own line in 1996.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Diane Simone Michelle Halfin (1946-12-31) 31 December 1946 (age 73) Brussels, Belgium
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Spouse(s): Prince Egon von Fürstenberg (m. 1969; div. 1983) Barry Diller (m. 2001)
- Children: Alexander Tatiana
- Alma mater: University of Geneva
- Website: www.dvf.com