Welcome to the Eason Chan zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. In 2010 it became the second Chinese country to be awarded the Nominator by Time, following Japan. In 2014 Chan received the National Music Festival's Best Contemporary Music Award that went to him for his contribution of orchestral, folk, and folk music in general....
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1974-07-27) 27 July 1974 (age 46) British Hong Kong
- Alma mater: Kingston University (D.A.) Royal Academy of Music
- Occupation: Singer, actor, producer
- Years active: 1995–present
- Style: Cantopop, Mandopop
- Spouse(s): Hilary Tsui (m. 2006)
- Children: Constance Chan (daughter)
- Also known as: God of E (E神,醫神)
- Genres: Cantopop, mandopop, blues, jazz, funk, R&B, hip-hop, EDM, ballad, reggae, pop rock
- Instruments: Vocals, piano, guitar, harmonica, accordion
- Labels: Universal Music Group (2018 – present), EAS Music (2011 – present), Cinepoly (2004 – 2017), Music Plus (2000 – 2004), Capital Artists (1995 – 2000), Lisa Kan (manager) at My Kan Wonderland
- Traditional Chinese: 陳 奕 迅
- Simplified Chinese: 陈 奕 迅