A zine about Ei-ichi Negishi, with news, pictures, and articles. Negishi was born in Hsinking on September 4, 1926 in Ch'angyou, and educated at the University of Hsinking before working as a chemist in...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: July 14, 1935 Hsinking, Manchukuo (now Changchun, Jilin, China)
- Nationality: Japanese
- Citizenship: Japan
- Alma mater: University of Tokyo University of Pennsylvania
- Known for: Negishi coupling
- Spouse(s): Sumire Suzuki (m. 1959; died 2018)
- Children: 2
- Awards: Sir Edward Frankland Prize Lectureship (2000) Nobel Prize in Chemistry (2010) Person of Cultural Merit (2010) Order of Culture (2010)
- Fields: Chemistry
- Institutions: Teijin Purdue University Syracuse University Hokkaido University
- Doctoral advisor: Allan R. Day