(Source: Getty Images)
Jessica Simpson Channeled That Hilarious 'Chicken of the Sea' Moment in This Adorably Strange 'Ellen' Interview
Ellen DeGeneres (born January 26, 1958) is an American comedienne and performer. She is one of the most popular daytime TV hosts on US television. DeGeneres married longtime girlfriend Portia DeRossi (aka Mandy Rogers) on August 16th, 2008. See more about Ellen DeGeneres here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Birth name: Ellen Lee DeGeneres
- Born: ( 1958-01-26) January 26, 1958 (age 62) Metairie, Louisiana, U.S.
- Medium: Stand-up, television, film, books
- Alma mater: University of New Orleans
- Years active: 1978 (1978) –present
- Genres: Observational comedy, satire, surreal humor, anti-humor, deadpan
- Subject(s): American culture, pop culture, sexuality, current events
- Spouse: Portia de Rossi (m. 2008)
- Parent(s): Betty DeGeneres (mother) Elliot DeGeneres (father)
- Net worth: $330 million