(Source: Getty Images)
Audrey Faith Perry McGraw (born September 21, 1967), better known as Faith Hill, is an American country singer, known for her commercial success as well as her marriage to country singer Tim McGraw. Find more Faith Hill news, pictures, and information here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Audrey Faith Perry (1967-09-21) September 21, 1967 (age 53) Ridgeland, Mississippi, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, record producer
- Years active: 1993–present
- Spouse(s): Daniel Hill (m. 1988; div. 1994) Tim McGraw (m. 1996)
- Children: 3
- Genres: Country, pop
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Warner Bros. Nashville, Arista Nashville, Columbia Nashville
- Associated acts: Tim McGraw
- Website: faithhill.com