(Source: Getty Images)
Francois-Henri Pinault (born May 28, 1962) is a French businessman who is married to Salma Hayek. He is the CEO of PPR, which owns Gucci, among other brands. Find more pictures and articles about Francois-Henri Pinault here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1962-05-28) 28 May 1962 (age 58) Rennes, France
- Education: HEC Paris
- Occupation: Businessman
- Years active: 1985–present
- Net worth: US$44.1 billion (October 2020)
- Title: President and CEO of Kering President of Groupe Artémis
- Spouse(s): Dorothée Lepère (m. 1996; div. 2004) Salma Hayek (m. 2009)
- Children: 4
- Parents: François Pinault (father), Louise Gautier (mother)