(Source: Getty Images)
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born June 18, 1952) is an Italian-American actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. Rossellini is noted for her 14-year tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her. Find Isabella Rossellini news, videos, and pictures here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (1952-06-18) 18 June 1952 (age 68) Rome, Italy
- Citizenship: Italy, Sweden, United States
- Occupation: Actress, author, philanthropist
- Years active: 1976–present
- Spouse(s): Martin Scorsese (m. 1979; div. 1982) Jonathan Wiedemann (m. 1983; div. 1986)
- Partner(s): David Lynch (1986–1991), Gary Oldman (1994–1996)
- Children: 2, including Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann
- Parent(s): Roberto Rossellini, Ingrid Bergman
- Relatives: Pia Lindström (maternal half-sister), Renzo Rossellini (paternal half-brother)