Jean-Paul Gaultier (born 24 April 1952) is a French fashion designer famous for his focus on pop-culture street wear. He has designed the wardrobes for many films set in dystopic futures, such as 'The Fifth Element' and 'The City of Lost Children'.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1952-04-24) 24 April 1952 (age 68) Arcueil, Val-de-Marne, France
- Nationality: French
- Label(s): Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermès (2003–2010)
- Partner(s): Francis Menuge (from 1975; died 1990)
- Relatives: Richard Bernard Gauthier, Craig Hatton
- Website: jeanpaulgaultier.com