(Source: Getty Images)
Stay up to date on Jeffrey Katzenberg and track Jeffrey Katzenberg in pictures and the press. JB Simmons served as editor of the magazine, has also been known as The Disney-Walt Disney Foundation, Inc., and has also been the editor and director of this blog. He has also conducted...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1950-12-21) December 21, 1950 (age 69) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Alma mater: Ethical Culture Fieldston School
- Occupation: Film producer, media proprietor
- Years active: 1979–present
- Notable work: Oliver & Company, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Monsters vs. Aliens, How to Train Your Dragon
- Net worth: US$900 million (2016)
- Title: Co-founder of DreamWorks Pictures and DreamWorks Animation and former CEO of DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Records Founder of Quibi
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Marilyn Siegel (m. 1975)
- Children: 2