Pacific Coast News, Bauer Griffin, Pacific Coast NewsHere's the scoop on the juiciest relationship news in Hollywood this week:
• Emma Roberts has been rumored to be dating her Adult World co-star Evan Peters for months now and they finally made their public debut as a couple over the weekend. The low-key pair stepped out in Los Feliz Friday where they enjoyed a casual lunch. They didn't hold hands or pull any Vanessa Hudgens PDA moves on the date, but they did look comfortable together. He was wearing faded slacks and a "Slam Duck" shirt, after all! Apparently they began dating in February after filming the upcoming flick in Syracuse together. They were spotted at Coachella in April, then at her stylist's wedding in July, but hadn't been snapped by photographers until now.
• Taylor Swift has yet to confirm she's dating a Kennedy (maybe she doesn't want to jinx it),
Taylor Swift and her Kennedy (via WENN)
• Two months after officially announcing the end of her 14-year relationship, Vanessa Paradis sorta kinda opened up about her split from Johnny Depp. The French singer/actress talked to French Elle, telling the mag: “I don’t have the recipe for happiness, but I think the engine is simply having the desire. It’s not feeling obliged or forced or repeating yourself. I hate, for example, whenever you hear someone say, ‘You have work at being a couple,’” she said. “No, you have to want to be there. And for me, I want to be right where I am right now.”
Her roundabout thoughts on relationships were as specific as she'd get about her ex. When prompted further, she wasn't too pleased. “I don’t want to talk about him. Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves?" she said. "It’s my duty to promote this movie, and my albums, but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain.” Eek.
• Well, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux sure proved all those rumormongers wrong: They're not broken up, they're engaged! Just weeks after harrowing stories of their split hit the web, Theroux confirmed to People magazine that he'd popped the question to the actress Friday, on his 41st birthday. The pair have been dating for a little over a year and can now race Aniston's ex Brad Pitt and fiancée Angelina Jolie to the altar. Fun!
• It's a boy for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler! The reality TV personality and Chicago Bears quarterback welcomed their first child, Camden Jack Cutler, into the world early Wednesday last week. “He was born this morning weighing 7 lbs., 9 oz. Everyone is doing great!” Cavallari, 25, tweeted. The 25-year-old is officially the first Hills star to become a mom. Congrats!
• Another reality TV star welcomed a brand new baby recently. Jen Schefft, of Bachelorette fame, and husband Joe Waterman welcomed their second daughter, Charlotte Grace, on July 31. She announced the happy news last week on Twitter. Schefft won the final rose on The Bachelor in 2003, became the Bachelorette in 2005, then ended up meeting her current husband on a blind date in 2008. Go figure.
Camila Alves on vacation (via Pacific Coast News)
(Images top to bottom: Emma Roberts and Evan Peters via Pacific Coast News, Vanessa Paradis via Getty, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux via Pacific Coast News, Kristin Cavallar and Jay Cutler via Getty)