Jill Tracy Jacobs is married to US Vice President Joe Biden. She has a doctorate in education, and is a professor at a community college. See more pictures and news about Jill Biden here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Vice President: Joe Biden
- Preceded by: Lynne Cheney
- Succeeded by: Karen Pence
- Born: Jill Tracy Jacobs (1951-06-03) June 3, 1951 (age 69) Hammonton, New Jersey, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Bill Stevenson (m. 1970; div. 1975) Joe Biden (m. 1977)
- Children: 1 daughter (Ashley) , 2 stepsons (Beau, Hunter)
- Education: University of Delaware (BA, EdD) West Chester University (MEd) Villanova University (MA)