Jim Carrey (born January 17, 1962) is a comedic actor best known for movies like "Ace Ventura" and "Liar, Liar," which he won two Golden Globes for. He has dated Jenny McCarthy since 2005. See more pictures and articles about Jim Carrey here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: James Eugene Carrey (1962-01-17) January 17, 1962 (age 58) Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Citizenship: Canadian, American
- Occupation: Actor, comedian, writer, producer, artist
- Years active: 1978–present
- Partner(s): Jenny McCarthy (2005–2010)
- Medium: Stand-up, film, television
- Genres: Observational comedy, physical comedy, surreal humor, character comedy, satire, slapstick
- Subject(s): Everyday life, popular culture, politics, celebrities