Jodie Sweetin (born January 19, 1982) is an American actress who became famous at a young age for playing Stephanie Tanner on the television show "Full House." Jodie Sweetin later detailed her struggles with drugs and alcohol in the auto-biographical "unSweetined." Find more Jodie Sweetin pictures, videos and news below.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin (1982-01-19) January 19, 1982 (age 38) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: Chapman University
- Occupation: Actress, television personality
- Years active: 1987–present
- Known for: Stephanie Tanner on Full House and Fuller House
- Spouse(s): Shaun Holguin (m. 2002; div. 2006), Cody Herpin (m. 2007; div. 2010), Morty Coyle (m. 2012; div. 2016)
- Children: 2