Julian Schnabel is a movie director who has been nominated for awards for his work on the film The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1951-10-26) October 26, 1951 (age 68) New York City, U.S.
- Education: University of Houston
- Known for: Painting, film
- Style: "Plate paintings"
- Movement: Neo-expressionism
- Spouse(s): Jacqueline Beaurang (m. 1980; div. 1992), Olatz López Garmendia (m. 1993; div. 2010)
- Website: julianschnabel.com