(Source: Getty Images)
Karen Elson (born January 14, 1979) is a British model and singer. She is married to musician Jack White, with whom she has two children. In 2010, she became the new face of St. John Knitwear, replacing Angelina Jolie.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Karen Jill Elson (1979-01-14) 14 January 1979 (age 41) Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Model, singer-songwriter
- Years active: 1995–present
- Spouse(s): Jack White (m. 2005; div. 2013)
- Children: 2
- Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
- Agency: IMG Models (New York, Paris, Milan, London)