Kate Moss (born January 16, 1974) is an English supermodel who is known for her waifish figure, high-profile relationships and iconic advertising campaigns. Kate Moss has appeared on over 300 magazine covers and is widely considered one of the most successful models in the world.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Katherine Ann Moss (1974-01-16) 16 January 1974 (age 46) Croydon, Greater London, England
- Occupation: Model, fashion designer
- Years active: 1988–present
- Spouse(s): Jamie Hince (m. 2011; div. 2016)
- Children: 1
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) [ citation needed ]
- Agency: IMG Models (New York), d'management group (Milan), KMA (London)
- Website: www.katemoss.com