Katherine Evelyn Anita "Katie" Cassidy (born November 25, 1986) is an American actress who has performed in The CW TV series Melrose Place and Supernatural, as well as the films Black Christmas, Taken, and A Nightmare on Elm Street, which was released in theaters April 30, 2010. This fall she's joining the cast of Gossip Girl.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy (1986-11-25) November 25, 1986 (age 33) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Other names: Katie Cassidy Rodgers
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2003–present
- Spouse(s): Matthew Rodgers (m. 2018; separated 2020)
- Parent(s): David Cassidy, Sherry Williams
- Relatives: Jack Cassidy (paternal grandfather), Evelyn Ward (paternal grandmother), Shaun Cassidy (paternal uncle), Patrick Cassidy (paternal uncle)