Katie Couric is an American television news anchor. She's currently the anchor and managing editor of CBS Evening News.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Katherine Anne Couric (1957-01-07) January 7, 1957 (age 63) Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Virginia
- Occupation: Journalist, presenter, author
- Years active: 1979–present
- Notable credit(s): Today CBS Evening News 60 Minutes Katie Yahoo! News
- Spouse(s): Jay Monahan (m. 1989; died 1998) John Molner (m. 2014)
- Children: 2
- Parents: John Martin Couric Jr. (father), Elinor Hene (mother)
- Relatives: Emily Couric (sister) Jeff Wadlow (nephew)
- Awards: Television Hall of Fame (2004)