Kelly Slater is one of the most famous surfers of this generation. Slater has been crowned ASP World Champion a record 9 times, including 5 consecutive titles from 1994–98. He is the youngest (at age 20) and the oldest (at age 36) to win the title.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Robert Kelly Slater (1972-02-11) February 11, 1972 (age 48) Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Residence: California, U.S. Hawaii, U.S. Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Height: 5 ft 8 1 ⁄ 2 in (174 cm)
- Weight: 160 lb (73 kg)
- Years active: 1989–present
- Website: www.kellyslater.com