(Source: Getty Images)
Kimora Lee Simmons (born May 4, 1975) is the former wife of music producer and owner of Baby Phat, Russell Simmons. The two had two daughters together, but divorced in 2009. Kimora now is the head of and runs Baby Phat clothing. Follow Simmons here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Kimora Lee Perkins (1975-05-04) May 4, 1975 (age 45) St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Other names: Kimora Lee Leissner
- Occupation: Businesswoman, fashion designer, TV personality, author and model
- Years active: 1988-present
- Spouse(s): Russell Simmons (m. 1998; div. 2009) Tim Leissner (m. 2013)
- Partner(s): Djimon Hounsou (2007-2012)
- Children: 5
- Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
- Hair color: black
- Eye color: Brown
- Website: www.babyphat.com