Kyle Thomas Busch is a race car driver. Currently, he drives the #18 M&M's Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series. He grew up racing at The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Kyle Thomas Busch (1985-05-02) May 2, 1985 (age 35) Las Vegas, Nevada
- Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
- Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
- Achievements: 2015, 2019 NASCAR Cup Series Champion, 2018, 2019 NASCAR Cup Series Regular Season Champion, 2009 Xfinity Series Champion, All-Time Wins Leader in Xfinity Series (97), All-Time Wins Leader in Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series (59), 2018 Coca-Cola 600 Winner, 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race Winner, 2015, 2016 Brickyard 400 Winner, 2012 Budweiser Shootout Winner, 2011 Quaker State 400 Inaugural Winner, 2009, 2013, 2016 Can-Am Duel Winner, 2008 Southern 500 Winner, 1st driver in NASCAR Cup Series to win on every track competed, 1st driver to complete a Triple Threat in one weekendYoungest winner in the NASCAR Cup Series at Darlington Raceway, 2009, 2017 Snowball Derby Winner, 2009 Winchester 400 Winner, 2011 Oxford 250 Winner, 2012 Prelude to the Dream Winner, Has a win in all 15 of his full-time seasons, Former WWE 24/7 Champion
- Awards: 2004 NASCAR Busch Series Rookie of the Year, 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Rookie of the Year, 2016 ESPY Awards Best Driver, 2019 ESPY Awards Best Driver
- 2019 position: 96th
- Best finish: 14th (2008, 2010)
- First race: 2001 Power Stroke Diesel 200 (IRP)
- Last race: 2020 Vankor 350 (Texas)
- First win: 2005 Quaker Steak and Lube 200 (Charlotte)
- Last win: 2020 Vankor 350 (Texas)