(Source: Getty Images)
Lisa Marie Presley (born February 1, 1968) is the daughter of Elvis and Priscilla Presley. She is most known for her music career and marrying Michael Jackson in 1994. She divorced the singer in 1996. See more pictures and articles about Lisa Marie Presley here. __________________...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1968-02-01) February 1, 1968 (age 52) Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter
- Years active: 1997–present
- Spouse(s): Danny Keough (m. 1988; div. 1994), Michael Jackson (m. 1994; div. 1996), Nicolas Cage (m. 2002; div. 2004), Michael Lockwood (m. 2006; separated 2016)
- Children: 4, including Riley Keough
- Parent(s): Elvis Presley, Priscilla Presley
- Relatives: Navarone Garibaldi (maternal half-brother)
- Website: lisamariepresley.com