Lisa Rinna (born July 11, 1963) was a daytime soap opera star on "Days of Our Lives," and a former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars." She is married to Harry Hamlin. See more news and pictures about Lisa Rinna here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Lisa Deanna Rinna (1963-07-11) July 11, 1963 (age 57) Medford, Oregon, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, fashion designer, talk show host, television personality
- Years active: 1985–present
- Spouse(s): Harry Hamlin (m. 1997)
- Children: 2
- Website: www.lisarinna.com