(Source: Getty Images)
Watch the 'Force Awakens' Cast Sing an A Cappella Version of 'Star Wars' Theme Song with Jimmy Fallon
(Born March 1, 1983) Lupita Nyong'o is a Kenyan actress and director. She's best known for her Academy Award-winning role as Patsey in "12 Years a Slave." Nyong'o was born in Mexico and attended the Yale School of Drama.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Lupita Amondi Nyong'o (1983-03-01) 1 March 1983 (age 37) Mexico City, Mexico
- Citizenship: Kenya, Mexico
- Alma mater: Hampshire College (BA) Yale University (MFA)
- Occupation: Actress, author
- Years active: 2005–present
- Parent(s): Peter Anyang' Nyong'o (father)
- Relatives: Isis Nyong'o (cousin) Tavia Nyong'o (cousin)
- Awards: Full list