(Source: Getty Images)
Michael Kors (born August 9, 1959) is an American fashion designer. He is also a popular judge on Project Runway with Heidi Klum. His style is characterized by its classic, chic, and luxurious but sensible aesthetic.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Karl Anderson Jr. (1959-08-09) August 9, 1959 (age 61) Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Citizenship: American
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Spouse(s): Lance Le Pere (m. 2011)
- Awards: 1999 CFDA award for womenswear designer of the year2003 CFDA award for menswear designer of the year
- Website: MichaelKors.com