(Source: Getty Images)
Monica Lewinsky had an affair with President Bill Clinton, while she was working at the White House in 1995 - 1996. Its repercussions in the Impeachment of Bill Clinton and the surrounding scandals of 1997-99 became known as the Lewinsky scandal or "Monicagate." It severely affected Clinton's second term, and gave Lewinsky notoriety.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Monica Samille Lewinsky (1973-07-23) July 23, 1973 (age 47) San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Education: Santa Monica College Lewis and Clark College (BS) London School of Economics (MSc)
- Occupation: anti-bullying activist, fashion designer, television personality, government assistant
- Years active: 1995–2005; 2014–present
- Employer: White House Office of Legislative Affairs The Pentagon
- Known for: Clinton–Lewinsky scandal
- Parent(s): Bernard Lewinsky Marcia Lewis