Nancy Pelosi (born March 26, 1940) is the current Speaker of the US House of Representatives. She is a Democrat and represents California's 8th Congressional District. See more about Nancy Pelosi here. In 2010 she replaced Bill Alexander of the Democratic-controlled House. Pelosi serves as...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Preceded by: Charles Manatt
- Succeeded by: Peter Kelly
- Deputy: John Spratt, Xavier Becerra, Chris Van Hollen, Jim Clyburn, Ben Ray Luján
- Leader: Dick Gephardt
- Constituency: 5th district (1987–1993), 8th district (1993–2013), 12th district (2013–present)
- Born: Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro (1940-03-26) March 26, 1940 (age 80) Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Paul Pelosi (m. 1963)
- Children: 5, including Christine Pelosi and Alexandra Pelosi
- Parents: Thomas D'Alesandro Jr.
- Relatives: Thomas D'Alesandro III (brother)
- Education: Trinity Washington University (BA)
- Website: House website, Speaker website