(Source: Getty Images)
Neal McDonough (born February 23, 1966) is an American actor best known for his roles on the series Band of Brothers and Desperate Housewives. Find more pictures, news and articles about Neal McDonough here. He grew up playing in an Irish school that is known for its Latin...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1966-02-13) February 13, 1966 (age 54) Dorchester, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Other names: Neil McDonough
- Education: Syracuse University (BFA)
- Occupation: Actor, producer
- Years active: 1990–present
- Spouse(s): Ruvé Robertson (m. 2003)
- Children: 5