(Source: Getty Images)
Nick Cannon is an American actor and rapper. He starred in the movie 'Drumline,' and also appeared in 'Men In Black 2,' and 'Whatever it Takes.' He also hosts 'America's Got Talent.' He is married to pop star Mariah Carey.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Nicholas Scott Cannon (1980-10-08) October 8, 1980 (age 40) San Diego, California, U.S.
- Education: Howard University (BS)
- Occupation: Comedian, rapper, television host
- Years active: 1998–present
- Television: Wild 'n Out
- Spouse(s): Mariah Carey (m. 2008; div. 2016)
- Children: 3
- Genres: Hip hop, comedy hip hop, R&B
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Jive, Columbia, N'Credible, Sony Music, RED, Republic
- Associated acts: Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad, Cory Gunz, Fatman Scoop, R. Kelly, Romeo Miller
- Website: nickcannon.com